Hurricane Sandy Relief Fundraiser this Wednesday!!
Join the Sierra Club and Princeton University’s SURGE (Students United for a Responsible Global Environment) to answer such pressing questions and help us raise money for Hurricane Sandy Relief. The event will be held on Wednesday, Dec. 12th at 6:30pm in McCosh 46.
We’ll begin with a screening of the riveting documentary Cape Spin, about the trials and tribulations of the Massachusetts offshore wind pro
Suggested donation of $10 – Free SURGE mug and raffle ticket included with your donation! All proceeds will go to the American Red Cross for Hurricane Sandy Relief.
**Raffle Prizes Include**
– a $50 gift card to Blue Point Grill/Witherspoon Grill
– a $20 gift card to Mehek
– a $10 gift card to Slice Between
Following the film will be a panel discussion featuring leaders in our clean energy future. Featured panelists are:
– Former Governor James Florio
– Research Meteorologist Tom Khutson
– Offshore MW CEO, Peter Giller
– Cape Spin filmmaker, Robbie Gemmel
– Former Sierra Club president, Robin Mann
SEE YOU THERE!
Thank you to our sponsors: Blue Point Grill/Witherspoon Grill, Mehek, and Slice Between!